All installations are scheduled with up front planning and communication that involve our customers and building management. Our Lead installers follow a predetermined installation plan and communicate daily with our internal Project Manager and your point of contact as specified. Our work is not completed until the furniture is wiped down, leveled, adjusted, checked and approved by you. It is optimal that we are involved early in the planning process to ensure a successful project.
Our ability to manage projects from small box moves to major installations is handled through a team-based approach, thus allowing us to be efficient and effective every time.
Our Project Manager & Lead Installers will clearly define roles and responsibilities for all team members:
• Have the authority to make critical decisions quickly and has a direct line of communication with our customer contact
• Work directly with your project team to plan, coordinate, deliver, receive and install all the products within the scope of the project
• Lead a team of professional installers/personnel
• Our Lead Installer & Project Manager will focus on satisfying our customer’s needs in a highly collaborative way and will maintain urgency throughout the entire project.
• While collaborative in nature, our Lead Installers & Project Managers will respect clear lines of authority and communication throughout the project
• Our Lead Installer is the onsite point of contact and will work directly with our internal project manager for quick and effective problem resolution.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Oversee project and direct processes and resources
• Site visits prior to scheduled installation to ensure the site is ready for furniture and our crews
• Pre-installation coordination meetings, assign roles and tasks and align expectations
• Multi-level project scheduling handled by our Project Manager
• Outlines and manages project schedule
• Daily project/on site activities
• Daily resource scheduling
• Pre-order checklist – documents scope, specification, and timing details
• Product application support
• Installation, site and quality control supervision
• Communicates with any/all trades on site and coordinates all on site activities, schedules, etc.
• Maintains our safety policies and procedures with our on-site crews