Who We Are
American Office Installers, Inc., is an office furniture installation company, specializing in the receiving, delivery and installation of systems office furniture, floor-to-ceiling walls, reconfiguration, decommissions, project management and move management.
At American Office Installers, we take pride in our work and demonstrate our professionalism, and positive can-do attitude while delivering quality workmanship at all times. We will complete your project on-time the first time and within the quoted hours.
We communicate to our customers daily, providing ongoing status updates, issues and problem resolution ideas, and photos of the project using our internal software, which keeps our customers informed throughout the project.
American Office Installers Inc. was founded in 1998. Our office and 75,000 square feet warehouse facilities are located at 820 Route 910 Cheswick, PA 15024.
COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
American Office Installers will be the trusted leader in providing first-class office furniture and floor-to-ceiling wall installations, move management services, and secured storage of product assets, all at reasonable prices to our customers, in order to make a fair profit, to employ high-quality individuals and reinvest in our business. We will provide a safe, healthy and environmentally conscious work experience and will strive to make monetary and time/service contributions to local community institutions and national non-profit programs.
COMPANY VISION STATEMENTS
- To hire, train, develop and grow our employees to ensure that we provide high-quality services to our customers and continue our good standing in the marketplace.
- Diversify our service capabilities in order to grow and reinvest in our business and our employees
- To provide a positive and safe work environment that instills teamwork, trust, respect anq quality workmanship.
- Continue to focus on and attain the highest standards of safety, to ensure our employees remain healthy and to keep those around us safe.
- To make a positive impact in our local community and nationally through direct involvement, and through contributions made to non-profit programs.
- Exercise environmentally sound recycling and furniture donation practices to minimize waste.